To configure a campaign with DAU-UP, follow the steps below:
1. Set Up Campaign
Once you have registered your app with AppsFlyer, you must set up a campaign in the dashboard.
To do this, click the app that you want to advertise or select Overview from the drop-down menu.
2. Configure Integrated Partner
Click Integrated Partners on the left side of the screen
3. Select DAU-UP
In the Integrated Partners page, select DAU-UP as the media source.
You can do this by either scrolling down the page to DAU-UP or entering DAU-UP in the search box.
When working with DAU-UP on Facebook, add the Facebook pixel_id provided to you by DAU-UP.
This will allow DAU-UP to receive install postbacks from AppsFlyer.
Unlike most other media sources for Facebook there is no need to generate a Tracking URL as this is not needed in AppsFlyer's integration with Facebook.
Facebook In App Events:
1. To allow DAU-UP to receive data on Facebook in app events please press the Facebook In App Events tab.
2. Fill in the pixel_id text box with the same name as in the Integration Parameters tab.
3. Turn on the Send in-app events to DAU-UP button.
4. Map the SDK Events (chose from the drop down menu created according to the events created by you in the AppsFlyer SDK) you want to send to DAU-UP.
5. Click the Send Value check box if the in app event has a monetary value that you wish to send to DAU-UP.
6. You can add as many SDK events as you want by clicking the +Click to add in app event mapping.
7. Click Save & Close.
1. To connect your app to DAU-UP's account press the Permissions tab and switch the Grant Partner Access button from off to on.
2. If you further require that DAU-UP can see Facebook data please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org detailing:
- Your name
- The app ID or slug name of the app/s
- The email address you use when logging in to AppsFlyer
- That you wish to connect the above app/s to DAU-UP's account on AppsFlyer
3. To allow to configure in-app events grant access to in-app events and allow to select specific events to configure. You must select which events Dauup can configure.
2. Press Save & Close.