This article is intended for customers who want to send attribution data to Ominata.
Omniata enables the entire digital organization - Marketers, Product Managers and Data Scientists - to run their business based on data. It creates an integrated view of consumers across devices, providing tools to optimize the user experience in real-time.
Configuring the Integration
Follow the instructions below to configure the integration with Omniata
1. Get the Client Key and App id from Omniata:
- Login into Omniata platform
- Go to your Marketing (Acquirer) data app
- Click Integrate > Applications
- Select Application
- Select your Production API Key to configure/use it in AppsFlyer’s Dashboard
NOTE: If the Marketing (Acquirer) data app is not available – contact firstname.lastname@example.org to activate this.
2. Configure Omniata in AppsFlyer’s Dashboard:
3. Click Integrated Partners in the left side of the screen
4. Search for Omniata:
5. Click the Omniata logo to open the configuration window
- Under Integration Parameters, check the Enable check box
- Insert the client_name, app_name and api_key taken from Omniata console (see Section 1)
- Check the Enable checkbox
- Click Save & Close
Once you have saved the configuration, AppsFlyer sends the following data to Omniata for every organic and non-organic install:
- Device ID (IDFA / Google Advertising ID)
- Media Source
- Campaign name
- Publisher ID
- Customer User ID
IMPORTANT NOTE: According to Facebook and Twitter T&C, we are unable share user level data with any 3rd party. As a result, all Facebook and Twitter installs are sent to Omniata as organic.
6. Configure Omniata to receive AppsFlyer data by viewing your data by the appropriate user acquisition source(s) displayed in Omniata dashboards.