To configure a campaign with Addict Mobile, follow the steps below:
1. Set Up Campaign
Once you have registered your app with AppsFlyer, you must set up a campaign in the dashboard.
To do this, click the app that you want to advertise or select Overview from the drop-down menu.
2. Configure Integrated Partner
Click Integrated Partners on the left side of the screen
3. Select Addict Mobile
In the Integrated Partners page, select Addict Mobile as the media source.
You can do this by either scrolling down the page to Addict Mobile or entering Addict Mobile in the search box.
4. Generate the Tracking URL
Click the Addict Mobile logo to open the Addict Mobile Configuration window.
5. Enter the name of your campaign in the Campaign text field. This is optional.
6. Set the time frame of the Click Attribution Lookback Window according to your agreement with Addict Mobile.
7. Copy the tracking link and send to your Addict Mobile account manager.
8. If you work with Addict Mobile on impression tracking first press the Enable View-Through Attribution box and then set the time frame of the View-Through Attribution Lookback Window according to your agreement with Addict Mobile.
9. Copy the View-Through tracking link and send to your Addict Mobile account manager.
Configure In-App Events
1. Choose sending either only Addict Mobile attributed installs’ in-app events or All in-app events.
2. Click +Click to add in app event mapping and map the events you want to send Addict Mobile.
If the in-app event has a monetary value (i.e. a purchase event) it is recommended to check the Value box to send the value to Addict Mobile.
3. Click Save & Close.
How to Configure Addict Mobile for Facebook
To configure a campaign with Addict Mobile for Facebook, follow the steps below:
1. Click the Addict Mobile logo to open the Addict Mobile Configuration window.
2. Enter the Facebook application_id parameter that is provided to you by Addict Mobile and is required for completing the integration. Please refer to Addict Mobile's support team and documentation in order to retrieve the parameter value and insert it here.
7. Press Save & Close.
Facebook In App Events
1. To allow Addict Mobile to receive data on Facebook in app events click the Facebook In App Events tab.
2. Add the application_id that is identical to the Facebook application_id that you added on the Integration Parameters tab.
3. Toggle the Send in-app events to Addict Mobile from off to on.
4. Map the SDK Events you want to send to Addict Mobile.
5. Click the Send Value check box if the in app event has a monetary value that you wish to send to Addict Mobile.
6. You can add as many SDK events as you want by clicking the +Click to add in app event mapping.
7. Click Save & Close.
1. You can grant permission for Addict Mobile to configure the tracking link for you and map your in-app events so that they can receive the data.
To allow Addict Mobile configuration and tracking link extraction, activate the Allow Integration Parameter Configuration toggle.
To allow Addict Mobile to map in-app events to their servers, activate the Allow In-App Events Configuration toggle.
To allow Addict Mobile to to see retention reports, activate the Retention toggle.
2. If you work with Addict Mobile as an agency you will need to connect your app to their agency account by toggling the Grant Access button from off to on.
You can further grant Addict Mobile access to see retention and to allow them to configure in-app events by toggling the respective buttons.
3. Press Save & Close.