At a glance: Dashboard view of SDK, operating system (iOS, Android) adoption rates, and iOS ATT consent metrics.
Version adoption and ATT consent dashboard
The dashboard is divided into sections showing:
- SDK version information; available for all platform (Android and iOS)
- iOS 14.5 adoption and ATT consent metrics
To view the SDK information dashboard:
- In AppsFlyer, go to Integration > SDK information.
- Set the activity date range.
The metrics displayed are described in the tables that follow.
SDK information (Android and iOS)
iOS 14.5 and ATT metrics
The ATT status is set by iOS and reported to AppsFlyer by your app. The possible ATT status values are:
- Authorized: The user granted explicit agreement to be tracked
- Denied: The user explicitly didn't agree to be tracked, or LAT was on before the user upgraded to iOS 14+
- Not determined: The ATT prompt was not displayed, or the user didn't respond
- Restricted: Apple doesn't permit the user to be tracked
Chart metrics are calculated using unique user app-open events on a given date. Meaning, if a user didn't open the app on a given date that user isn't counted in the metrics of that date.
- Consent rate metrics are calculated using the formula: Authorized / (Authorized + Denied) x 100
|ATT||Example and remarks|
|ATT status of app opens||
Relates to users having iOS 14.5+ who open the app on a given date. This means that the metrics display the user's current ATT status.
|Consent by app version|
Relates to users having iOS 14.5+
|iOS 14.5 user adoption rate|