At a glance: Dashboard view of SDK, operating system (iOS, Android) adoption rates, and iOS ATT consent metrics.
Version adoption and ATT consent dashboard
Data in the dashboard is derived from the af_open (session) event and isn't related to install events. The dashboard has the following main sections:
- SDK version information; available for all platforms (Android and iOS)
- iOS 14.5+ adoption and ATT consent metrics
To view the SDK information dashboard:
- In AppsFlyer, go to Integration > SDK information.
- Set the activity date range.
The metrics displayed are described in the sections that follow.
SDK information (iOS and Android)
The following shows the version metrics available for iOS and Android apps using the most recent app open (launch) date
Notice the introduction of app version V1.4.28 on May 20, 2021
Notice the introduction of SDK V6.1.4 on May 20, 2021
|Operating system version|
ATT metrics (iOS 14)
The ATT status is set by iOS and reported to AppsFlyer by your app. The possible ATT status values are:
- Authorized: The user granted explicit agreement to be tracked
- Denied: The user explicitly didn't agree to be tracked, or LAT was on before the user upgraded to iOS 14+
- Not determined: The ATT prompt was not displayed, or the user didn't respond
- Restricted: Apple doesn't permit the user to be tracked
Chart metrics are calculated using unique user app-open events on a given date. Meaning, if a user didn't open the app on a given date that user isn't counted in the metrics of that date.
- Consent rate metrics are calculated using the formula: Authorized / (Authorized + Denied) x 100
ATT and iOS adoption metrics for iOS apps
|Chart||Example and remarks|
|ATT status of app opens||
Relates to users having iOS 14+ who open the app on a given date. This means that the metrics display the user's ATT status on the given date.
|Consent by app version|
|iOS 14.5 user adoption rate|