AppsFlyer allows advertisers to pull the Uninstall Raw Data for all non-organic installs.
This is an AppsFlyer premium feature.
This feature allows the advertiser to perform the following:
- Analyze the uninstall event, device and user characteristics
- Build an uninstall event audience for retargeting
The Uninstall Raw Data Reports will be available in the following interfaces:
- Export Data in the Reports section of the dashboard.
- Pull API
- Data Locker (Premium Feature)
- The scheme of the Non-Organic Uninstall Raw Data Report is V5. For more information, click here.
- Currently, the following fields are empty - SDK Version, App Version, WIFI, Operator, Carrier, Customer User ID, IDFV, Device Type, App Name and Bundle ID.
- To ensure accurate data in the report, make sure the Uninstall Tracking is correctly implemented in the SDK. For details of Uninstall Tracking, click here.