To configure a campaign with Adxperience, follow the steps below:
1. Set Up Campaign
Once you have registered your app with AppsFlyer, you must set up a campaign in the dashboard.
To do this, click Dashboard for the app you want to advertise.
2. Configure Integration Partner
Click Integrated Partners on the left side of the screen
3. Select Adxperience
In the Integrated Partners Configuration page, select Adxperience as the media source.
You can do this by either scrolling down the page to Adxperience or entering Adxperience in the search box.
Click the Adxperience logo to open the Adxperience Configuration window.
4. Generate the Tracking URL
The window opens in the Integration Parameters tab.
5. Enter the name your campaign in the Campaign text field. This is optional.
6. Set the time frame of the Click Attribution Lookback Window according to your agreement with Adxperience.
7. If you chose to enable view-through attribution you must first define the length of the View-Through Attribution Lookback Window according to your agreement with Adxperience.
8. Check the Retargeting Campaign check box if you wish to run a retargeting campaign with Adxperience. This will add the relevant retargeting parameters to the tracking link.
9. Copy the tracking link/s and send to your Adxperience account manager.
10. Click Save & Close.
Configure In-App Events
1. Choose sending either only Adxperience attributed installs’ in-app events or all in-app events.
2. Click +Click to add in app event mapping and map the events you want to send Adxperience and map them to the corresponding Adxperience Event Tag you have received from your Adxperience Account Manager.