To configure a campaign with myDSP, follow the steps below:
1. Set Up Campaign
Once you have registered your app with AppsFlyer, you must set up a campaign in the dashboard.
To do this, click Dashboard for the app you want to advertise.
2. Configure Integration Partner
Click Integrated Partners on the left side of the screen
3. Select myDSP
In the Integrated Partners Configuration page, select myDSP as the media source.
You can do this by either scrolling down the page to myDSP or entering myDSP in the search box.
Click the myDSP logo to open the myDSP Configuration window.
4. Generate the Tracking URL
The window opens in the Integration Parameters tab.
5. Enter the name your campaign in the Campaign text field. This is optional.
6. Set the time frame of the Click Attribution Lookback Window according to your agreement with myDSP.
7. Copy the tracking link/s and send to your myDSP account manager.
8. Click Save & Close.