To configure a campaign with Sizmek, follow the steps below:
1. Set Up Campaign
Once you have registered your app with AppsFlyer, you must set up a campaign on the dashboard.
To do this, click the app that you want to advertise or select Overview from the drop-down menu.
2. Configure Integrated Partner
Click Integrated Partners on the left side of the screen
3. Select Sizmek
In the Integrated Partners page, select Sizmek as the media source.
You can do this by either scrolling down the page to Sizmek or entering Sizmek in the search box.
4. Generate the Tracking URL
Click the Sizmek logo to open the Sizmek Configuration window.
5. Enter the name of your campaign in the Campaign text field. This is optional.
6. Set the time frame of the Click Attribution Lookback Window according to your agreement with Sizmek.
7. Check the Enable box since Sizmek's integration requires us to send a notification for every app install.
8. Enter the postback_tag_id that you have received from your Sizmek account Manager. This is the Versatag ID created for your advertiser account in the Sizmek platform to track events from Appsflyer.
9. Copy the tracking link and send to your Sizmek account manager to be implemented as the ads' clickthrough URL.
10. Press Save & Close.
Configure In-App Events
1. Choose either sending only Sizmek attributed installs’ in-app events or All in app events.
2. Fill in the onetagid field with the info you received from your Sizmek Account Manager.
3. Click +Click to add in app event mapping and map the events you want to send Sizmek and tick the "Send value" box.
In the Sizmek Event Tag field, type the string (without spaces or special characters) that will be validated in Sizmek to trigger the relevant conversion tag. Send the list of corresponding SDK Event/Sizmek Event Tag to your Sizmek representative.
4. Click Save & Close.
You can grant permission for Sizmek to configure the tracking link for you and map your in-app events so that they can receive the data.
1. To allow Sizmek configuration and tracking link extraction, activate the Allow Integration Parameter Configuration toggle.
2. To allow Sizmek to map in-app events to their servers, activate the Allow In-App Events Configuration toggle.
3. To allow Sizmek to to see retention reports, activate the Retention toggle.