To configure a campaign using Adikteev, follow these steps:
1. Set Up Campaign
Once you have registered your app with AppsFlyer, you must set up a campaign on the dashboard.
To do this, click the app that you want to advertise or select Overview from the drop-down menu.
2. Configure Integrated Partner
Click Integrated Partners link on the left side of the screen.
3. Select Adikteev
In the Integrated Partners page, select Adikteev as the media source by either scrolling down to Adikteev or by searching for Adikteev in the filter field.
4. Activate Re-Targeting Campaigns with Adikteev
Click the Adikteev logo to open the Adikteev configuration window.
- Enter the name of your campaign in the Campaign text field. This is optional.
- Select the Re-Targeting Campaign checkbox. This changes the tracking link to include parameters that are compulsory for re-targeting.
- If you have a deeplink scheme in place enter it in the Deeplink URL text field.
- Configure the length of the Click Attribution Lookback Window as you have agreed with your Adikteev Account Manager.
- Select the Enable checkbox to allow AppsFlyer to send Adikteev a notification for all launch events.
- Copy the tracking link and send to your Adikteev Account Manager.
- If you work with Adikteev on impression tracking first press the Enable View-Through Attribution box and then set the time frame of the View-Through Attribution Lookback Window according to your agreement with Adikteev .
- Copy the View-Through tracking link and send to your Adikteev account manager.
Configure In-App Events
1. Choose sending Adikteev All in app events.
2. Click +Click to add in app event mapping and map the events you want to send Adikteev.
If the in-app event has a monetary value (i.e. a purchase event) it is recommended to check the Value box to send the value to Adikteev.
3. Click Save & Close.
You can grant permission for Adikteev to configure the tracking link for you and map your in-app events so that they can receive the data.
To allow Adikteev configuration and tracking link extraction, activate the Allow Integration Parameter Configuration toggle.
To allow Adikteev to map in-app events to their servers, activate the Allow In-App Events Configuration toggle.
When the setup is complete click on App Settings on the left side of the screen.
Then switch the attribution toggle from off to on.