To configure a campaign using Trademob, follow these steps:
1. Set Up Campaign
Once you have registered your app with AppsFlyer, you must set up a campaign on the dashboard.
To do this, click the app that you want to advertise or select Overview from the drop-down menu.
2. Configure Integrated Partner
Click Integrated Partners link on the left side of the screen.
3. Select Trademob
In the Integrated Partners page, select Trademob as the media source by either scrolling down to Trademob or by searching for Trademob in the filter field.
4. Activate Re-Targeting Campaigns with Trademob
Click the Trademob logo to open the Trademob configuration window.
- Enter the name of your campaign in the Campaign text field. This is optional.
- Select the Re-Targeting Campaign checkbox. This changes the tracking link to include parameters that are compulsory for re-targeting.
- If you have a deeplink scheme in place enter it in the Deeplink URL text field.
- Configure the length of the Click Attribution Lookback Window as you have agreed with your Trademob Account Manager.
- Select the Enable checkbox to allow AppsFlyer to send Trademob a notification for all launch events.
- Copy the tracking link and send to your Trademob Account Manager.
- If you work with Trademob on impression tracking first press the Enable View-Through Attribution box and then set the time frame of the View-Through Attribution Lookback Window according to your agreement with Trademob.
- Copy the View-Through tracking link and send to your Trademob account manager.
Configure In-App Events
1. Choose sending Trademob All in app events.
2. Click +Click to add in app event mapping and map the events you want to send Trademob.
If the in-app event has a monetary value (i.e. a purchase event) it is recommended to check the Value box to send the value to Trademob.
3. Click Save & Close.
You can grant permission for Trademob to configure the tracking link for you and map your in-app events so that they can receive the data.
To allow Trademob configuration and tracking link extraction, activate the Allow Integration Parameter Configuration toggle.
To allow Trademob to map in-app events to their servers, activate the Allow In-App Events Configuration toggle.
When the setup is complete click on App Settings on the left side of the screen.
Then switch the attribution toggle from off to on.