To configure a campaign with Kenshoo, follow the steps below:
1. Set Up Campaign
Once you have registered your app with AppsFlyer, you must set up a campaign in the dashboard.
To do this, click the app that you want to advertise or select Overview from the drop-down menu.
2. Configure Integrated Partner
Click Integrated Partners on the left side of the screen
3. Select Kenshoo
In the Integrated Partners page, select Kenshoo as the media source.
You can do this by either scrolling down the page to Kenshoo or entering Kenshoo in the search box.
Unlike most other media sources for Facebook and some Google campaigns there is no need to generate a Tracking URL as this is not needed in AppsFlyer's integration with Facebook.
How to configure with Kenshoo for Google Adwords
First you need To grant Kenshoo access to your app. To do so, please follow these steps:
1. Click Integrated Partners from the left sidebar
2. Enter Kenshoo in the search field.
3. Click on the logo of Kenshoo to open the configuration page.
4. Click the Permissions Tab
5. Select which permissions you want to grant the agency:
- Grant Access - assign app to agency and enable Integration Parameters configuration (also allowing the agency to see Facebook and Twitter promoted data).
- Allow In-App Events Configuration - grant access to in-app events and allow to select specific events to configure. You must select which events the agency can configure.
6. Click Save & Close
Facebook In App Events:
1. To allow Kenshoo to receive data on Facebook in app events please press the Facebook In App Events tab.
2. Turn on the Send in-app events to Kenshoo button.
3. Map the SDK Events (chose from the drop down menu created according to the events created by you in the AppsFlyer SDK) you want to send to Kenshoo.
4. Click the Send Value check box if the in app event has a monetary value that you wish to send to Kenshoo.
5. You can add as many SDK events as you want by clicking the +Click to add in app event mapping.
6. Click Save & Close.
Important note: All campaign names should begin with kenshoo_ and only following that have the normal campaign name (example: kenshoo_ios.us.male).