To configure a campaign with Tencent Tui Ads, follow the steps below:
- Set Up Campaign
Once you have registered your app with AppsFlyer, you must set up up a campaign in the dashboard.
To do this, click the app that you want to advertise or select Overview from the drop-down menu.
- Configure Integrated Partner
Click Integrated Partners on the left side of the screen
- Select Tencent Tui Ads
In the Integrated Partners page, select Tencent Tui Ads as the media source.
You can do this by either scrolling down the page to Tencent Tui Ads or entering Tencent Tui Ads in the search box.
- Click the Tencent Tui Ads logo to open the Configuration window.
- Copy the tracking link and paste it into the Tencent Tui Ads dashboard.
- At Tencent Tui Ads platform, click Tool Box > Conversion Tracking Management
- Add New Conversion Tracking
- Enter the necessary including Conversion Name/ Platform / Conversion Type / App ID.
- (Mandatory) Select the Tracking Solution: API Solution 1
- Add AppsFlyer Tracking Link into the Feedback URL space and Save
- Get the sign_id and encrypt_key
- Enter sign_id and encrypt_key at AppsFlyer Tencent Tui Ads Configuration Window and Save
NOTE: If you want to promote your android app with Tencent Social Ads, it request you to upload the android apk with AppsFlyer SDK to Myapp (An android apk store operated by Tencent) first, and process to send IMEI to AppsFlyer SDK according to the introduction 2.5 in AppsFlyer SDK Integration - Android. Google Play service is blocked in China, IMEI is the most popular android device id for ad tracking.