You can now easily view the traffic data conducted by your agency, by asking your agency to become transparent.
Transparency reveals the agency traffic sources, channels, and other traffic data in the AppsFlyer platform.
NOTE: Once Agency Transparency is activated, all historical data can be viewed.
Agency Transparency in Dashboard
1. In the main dashboard, click on Advanced button in the top-right corner.
2. Select a specific agency from the dropdown list in the Agency field:
3. Select the agency marked as transparent to view all of the traffic provided by that agency.
The dashboard reflects the data of the transparent agency.
The screenshot below shows the media sources used by the transparent agencies.
In the Group By filter, you can now group by agency also. Selecting multiple agencies in the agency filter and grouping by agency, you can compare the performance of the different agencies with whom you are running campaigns directly in the dashboard.
Agency Transparency in Reports
Both Aggregated and Raw Data Reports display the data traffic sources of the transparent agency.
NOTE: For transparent agencies, the Agency/PMD (af_prt) column contains the agency name and the Media Source (pid) column contains the name of the media source used by the transparent agency. For non-transparent agencies both columns contain the agency name.
Agency Transparency in Retention
The Group By filter allows you to group by agency and media source to reflect the transparent agency traffic.
Agency transparency is supported for all API access.
- Activity and Cohort are currently not supported.
- Data is displayed according to the name of the agency, as populated in the tracking links by you. This relates to upper and lower case letters and spelling of the agency name.