Advertisers and agencies can work with Apple Search Ads Marketing Partners to report and optimize campaigns on Apple Search Ads. When configured, AppsFlyer sends postbacks to the configured Apple Search Ads Marketing Partner.
Enabling Sending Postbacks to Apple Search Ads Marketing Partners
1. Advertiser/Agency Enables Attribution for Apple Search Ads.
Advertisers can follow the instructions here on how to enable attribution for Apple Search Ads.
Agencies can follow the instructions here on how to enable attribution for Apple Search Ads.
2. Configure the Apple Search Ads Marketing Partner configuration.
2.1 Click Integrated Partners on the left sidebar
2.2 Enter the name of the Apple Search Ads Marketing Partner you want to work with in the search box
2.3 Click the logo of the selected partner.
3. Enter the name of the Apple Search Ads Campaign Group.
3.1 Copy the Campaign Group name highlighted below in green on the Apple Search Ads UI and paste it on the AppsFlyer Apple Search Ads Campaign Group parameter as shown in the screenshot above.
If the Campaign Group name has the same ID as the Apple Search Ads account (appearing in the upper right-hand corner), use the Account Name (also in the upper right corner) and not the Campaign Group name.
Configuring In-App Events
- Toggle In-App Event Postbacks to ON
- Select the Sending Option for all SDK defined events.
- Only events attributed to this partner for events coming only from users attributed to this partner
- Events attributed to any partner or organic to have your entire user base available to be reported to the partner
- Click Add Event to add an SDK Event to the list
- Complete the following parameters:
|SDK Event Name||The name of the event, as received by AppsFlyer either from the SDK integrated in your app, or from server to server events.
Tip - If you don't see the event you want in the list, make sure to activate the event on a device with a non-organic installation and recheck.
|Partner Event Identifier||The unique name or ID of each event as defined on Outbrain's side.
Obtain the corresponding Event ID from Outbrain and set in the text field.
|Send Revenue||When unchecked - AppsFlyer sends all the parameters of the rich in-app event to the partner, except for the revenue parameter, which is contained in the af_revenue parameter.
When checked - AppsFlyer sends all the parameters including the revenue value (if it exists in the event).
4.3 Click Save.
If the advertiser or the agency has disabled attribution for Apple Search Ads, attribution for this app, including sending the postbacks to Apple Search Ads Marketing Partner campaigns, will not work.