Advertisers can work with Snapchat's Marketing Partners to optimize campaigns on Snapchat. When configured, AppsFlyer sends postbacks to the configured Snapchat marketing partner.
- Enable the general Snapchat attribution before handling the Snapchat marketing partner (instructions here).
- Click Integrated Partners from the left sidebar
- Enter the name of the Snapchat Marketing Partner you would like to work with in the search box and press on the logo. You can enter "snapchat" on the integrated partners box to receive the full list of Snapchat marketing partners.
- The partner must be activated on first visit, to enable its setup.
- From the Snapchat dashboard's Business Manager window, copy the Snap Account ID highlighted below in green.
- From the Business Manager window, copy the Snap Account ID highlighted above in green on the Snapchat UI and paste it (with the hyphens) on the AppsFlyer Snap Account ID parameter as show on the screenshot below.
- Press Save
Disabling attribution for Snapchat prevents sending postbacks to Snapchat Marketing Partners.