To configure a campaign using Outbrain, follow these steps:
1. Set Up Campaign
Once you have registered your app with AppsFlyer, you must set up a campaign on the dashboard.
To do this, click the app that you want to advertise or select Overview from the drop-down menu.
2. Configure Integrated Partner
Click Integrated Partners link on the left side of the screen.
3. Select Outbrain
In the Integrated Partners page, select Outbrain as the media source by either scrolling down to Outbrain or by searching for Outbrain in the filter field.
Click the Outbrain logo to open the Outbrain Configuration window.
4. Generate the Tracking URL
The window opens in the Integration Parameters tab.
5. Enter the name of your campaign in the Campaign text field. This is optional.
6. Set the time frame of the Click Attribution Lookback Window according to your agreement with Outbrain.
7. Enter the marketerID that you have received from your Account Manager at Outbrain.
8. Copy the tracking link and send to your Outbrain account manager.
9. Click Save & Close.
Configure In-App Events
1. Choose sending only Outbrain attributed installs’ in-app events.
2. Add the marketerId that you have received from your Account Manager at Outbrain (the same as on the Integration Parameters tab).
3. Click +Click to add in app event mapping and map the events you want to send Outbrain and map them to the corresponding Outbrain Event Tag you have received from your Outbrain Account Manager.
3. Click Save & Close.
You can grant permission for Outbrain to configure the tracking link for you and map your in-app events so that they can receive the data.
To allow Outbrain configuration and tracking link extraction, activate the Allow Integration Parameter Configuration toggle.
To allow Outbrain to map in-app events to their servers, activate the Allow In-App Events Configuration toggle.
To allow Outbrain to to see retention reports, activate the Retention toggle.