To configure a campaign using Zenna, follow these steps:
1. Set Up Campaign
Once you have registered your app with AppsFlyer, you must set up a campaign on the dashboard.
To do this, click the app that you want to advertise or select Overview from the drop-down menu.
2. Configure Integrated Partner
Click Integrated Partners link on the left side of the screen.
3. Select Zenna
In the Integrated Partners page, select Zenna as the media source by either scrolling down to Zenna or by searching for Zenna in the filter field.
Click the Zenna logo to open the Zenna Configuration window.
4. Generate the Tracking URL
The window opens in the Integration Parameters tab.
5. Enter the name of your campaign in the Campaign text field. This is optional.
6. Set the time frame of the Click Attribution Lookback Window according to your agreement with Zenna.
7. Copy the tracking link and send to your Zenna account manager.
8. Click Save & Close.
Configure In-App Events
1. Choose sending only Zenna attributed installs’ in-app events.
2. Click +Click to add in app event mapping and map the events you want to send Zenna and map them to the corresponding Zenna Event Tag you have received from your Zenna Account Manager.
3. Click Save & Close.
You can grant permission for Zenna to configure the tracking link for you and map your in-app events so that they can receive the data.
To allow Zenna configuration and tracking link extraction, activate the Allow Integration Parameter Configuration toggle.
To allow Zenna to map in-app events to their servers, activate the Allow In-App Events Configuration toggle.
To allow Zenna to to see retention reports, activate the Retention toggle.