This article is intended for Ad Networks who are using the Everflow platform and would like to become an integrated partner with AppsFlyer.
AppsFlyer is able to send attribution data to Everflow for both installs and in-app events.
Initiating the Integration
To initiate the integration with AppsFlyer, complete the Partner Registration Information Form.
Once you have submitted the above registration form, you will need to send the following information to email@example.com:
1. Your company name and transparent logo
2. The recommended Everflow tracking link template, replaced with your desired partner id (pid) value and any additional values you wish to add:
Tracking URL Template
3. Your Everflow Network ID (nid) and postback domain for install and in-app event postbacks configurations:
Creating your Tracking Link
The tracking link consists of the below AppsFlyer base tracking link and additional macros added by the ad-network.
See below AppsFlyer’s base tracking link with a detailed explanation per macro:
|AppsFlyer Base URL||Description|
AppsFlyer end point
Application unique ID – dynamic value changed per app promoted
Media source name concatenated with _int to identify integrated networks
See below what the complete tracking link should look like after you have added additional Everflow macros:
*For campaign cost models other than “CPI”, please update the &af_cost_model= parameter to the appropriate model (e.g. CPA/CPC)
For AppsFlyer’s complete list of parameters click here.
For Everflow’s complete list of macros click here.
Integrating your Install and In-App Event Postbacks
- See below an explanation on how to format install and in-app event postbacks for the Everflow platform:
- You must send AppsFlyer your custom everflow domain in place of “networkid.servecvr.com” in the below postbacks
Global Install Postback
NID is the network ID provided by Everflow.
Global In-App Event Postback
The unique in-app event ID generated by Everflow for each offer event.
Event_ID= Set as Event Tag in the AppsFlyer dashboard for each app by the advertiser
This is the actual in-app event name from the application.
For details of Dynamic Event Mapping for In-App Events, click here.
Finalizing your Registration
- If you currently have an integration with AppsFlyer contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you do not currently have an integration with AppsFlyer, complete the ad Partners Registration application here.