Remove Old SDK
- Remove the .a and the header file from the project.
- Make sure the files were not copied into the project library. (Click on the project in x-code and select “show in Finder”. If the old SDK (.a and header files exists there please delete them as well)
- Delete the #import AppsFlyer.h line from your appDelegate file.
- Clean and build your project and it should throw few errors.
Import New SDK
- Drag both the library and the header file into the project
- Import AppsFlyerTracker.h file
- In your "didFinishLaunchingWithOptions" add the following lines:
- [AppsFlyerTracker sharedTracker].appsFlyerDevKey = @"Dev_Key";
- [AppsFlyerTracker sharedTracker].appleAppID = @"App_ID";
- Replace the app open events API ( located at "applicationDidBecomeActive" ):
[AppsFlyer notifyAppID:@"App_ID;Dev_Key"]; with [[AppsFlyerTracker sharedTracker] trackAppLaunch];
- Replace the in-app events API:
[AppsFlyer notifyAppID:@"App_ID;Dev_Key"]; with [[AppsFlyerTracker sharedTracker] trackEvent:@"" withValue:@""];