AppsFlyer allows you to create multiple logins to your account and select which apps you would like to share with each user.
Adding a team member
To add a team member:
- Click your login name at the top right-hand side of your dashboard homepage.
- From the drop-down menu select Team Members.
- Click Add Team Member.
- Enter the new member’s name, email address and department.
Characters allowed in the Name field: letters, digits, spaces, period (.), hyphens (-), underscores (_), quotation marks (‘ or “).
Email address should be a valid email address not yet registered with AppsFlyer.
- Select the apps to which you want to give this user access.
By default, all apps are selected and associated to the new team member.
- The details of the new team member are displayed.
Upon creation, the new team member receives an invite by email. For details of what the new team member must do next, click here.
- Only account admins can create new team members.
New team member invites
New team members added by the admin of an account receive an email invite. This invite is sent to the email address listed for the new team member.
The following steps must be taken to gain access to the system:
- Click Activate My AppsFlyer Account (this link is valid for 48 hours from the time it is sent) you are directed to the Set Your Password page.
For password complexity, the password must contain at least eight characters.
- Once the password is successfully created, you are directed to the login page:
- If you click on the link after 48 hours and the link is no longer valid, you are requested to contact your admin to create a new invite for you.
- Under Actions, the admin account can generate a new invite for team members on the Team Members page.
- If the team member clicks on the link AFTER the account has been activated, they are directed to a page requesting them to login: