AppsFlyer allows you to create multiple logins to your account and select which apps you would like to share with each user.
Adding a Team Member
To add a team member:
- Click your login name at the top right-hand side of your dashboard homepage.
- From the drop-down menu select Team Members.
- Click Add Team Member.
- Enter the new member’s name, email address and department.
- Select the apps to which you want to give this user access.
By default, all apps are selected and associated to the new team member.
If you have selected to associate ALL apps, you can also include all future apps by selecting the toggle.
- The details of the new team member are displayed.
- Upon creation, the new team member gets an automatic email from AppsFlyer containing a randomly generated password for initial login into the dashboard.
- The new user must have an email address not yet registered with AppsFlyer.
- Only account admins can create new team members.