AppsFlyer now allows you to create multiple logins to your account, and also select which apps you would like to share with each user.
Adding a New User
To add a new user:
1. Click your login name at the top right-hand side of your dashboard homepage.
2. From the drop-down menu select Team Members
3. Click Add User
4. Enter the new user’s name and email address, in lower case letters.
5. Select the apps to which you want to give this user access to, all apps or select apps from the list.
The details of the new user are displayed.
- The new user must be an email address not yet registered with an AppsFlyer account. If you get an error message after saving a new team member it's usually due to the email being already defined with your account or with another account. Use a different email address for the new member or contact AppsFlyer's support to solve this.
- This feature is only enabled for account owners.