AppsFlyer currently has over 2000 integrated partners. By simply integrating AppsFlyer's SDK into your app, you can immediately begin working with these partners. This functionality provides easy access to the world’s largest Ad Networks, Analytic Platforms, Fraud Detection specialists, Facebook Marketing Partners and Marketing Automation companies.
To see a full list of integrated partners, click here.
To create a tracking link with one of AppsFlyer's Integrated Partners, simply login to your account:
Click Integrated Partners: This option opens thousands of integrated partners. Choose the relevant partner.
Set Integration Parameters: Not all networks require an integration parameter but if one is required (e.g. Tapjoy), then refer to your contact at the relevant partner to receive it. The process is simply -request an integration parameter, insert and save.
Generate Tracking Links: Add Campaign or Ad Name (optional) - Enables you to run different campaigns/creatives with a specific integrated partner (this is the c parameter in the tracking link). You can apply as many campaign names as you want. The link generator produces a link based on your campaign or ad name.
You can create links manually and use them. The click data is automatically added to the dashboard.
If you plan to run multiple campaigns/ads, then generate additional links by simply changing the ‘c’ in the tracking link manually. Afterwards, send the link(s) to the required integrated partner(s).
Example: Setting Millennial Media as an Integrated Partner
1. Select Integrated Partners:
The Integrated Partners window opens:
2. Enter the relevant partner name in the filter box.
You can also use the Filter By option to refine your Integrated Partner search.
3. Click the chosen Partner (e.g. Millennial Media).
The partner configuration page opens.
4. Set integration parameters.
As mentioned, each integration may have different configuration parameter requirements. In the example below, Millennial Media uses an eventid, which must be provided by your contact at Millennial Media.
Insert this parameter and click Save & Close.
5. Generate Tracking Links
Campaign (optional) - add the campaign name (e.g. Banner 1). You can add as many campaign names as you want. Afterwards, copy the link(s) and send them to the relevant integrated partner.
6. Configure In-App Events
Click on the In-App Events tab to configure the In-App Events to send them to the integrated partner. Check the "Send Value" box for any parameter value you wish to send to the partner as part of the event data. Although you can send the value of any parameter, that exists in your events, the reception of the value on the partner's side depends on the partner's internal configuration.
In this example the mMedia Event Tag is a free text field. Some Integrated Partners have specific options that are displayed in a drop-down menu. Alternatively, some partners have neither, they receive the name as defined by the advertiser in the AppsFlyer SDK.
Where relevant, click the Permissions tab and grant permissions to features that you want to activate by toggling to On.
- Allow Integration Parameter Configuration: Allows the network access to configure the integration parameters for themselves.
- Allow In-App Events Configuration: Allows the network access to configure the in-app event postbacks for themselves.
- Report Access Permissions - Retention: Allows the network to see the Retention Report for the traffic they generate.
- Protect360 Dashboard - Allows you to view the Protect360 dashboard. This option is only available to Protect360 customers.
8. Active Partner Configurations
Users can view their active configurations in the Integrated Partners list. An active configuration is either a configured integration or an integration with clicks within the last week. Active configurations can be filtered by using the Filter By Partner Status option to refine your Integrated Partner list.
The results of the filtered search are displayed:
- Configuration data can take a few minutes to be updated. Clicks data can take up to 24 hours to be updated.
- Active filter is only available for advertisers