Adfonic, one of AppsFlyer's integrated partners, is a self-service mobile advertising and publishing platform, which aims to provide easy-to-use and intuitive tools to create mobile ad campaigns and monetize apps and websites.
To configure your campaigns with Adfonic, follow the steps below.
Setting Up Adfonic
Go to the dashboard of your app and click on Integrated Partners on the left bar.
Enter "Adfonic" in the search field and click on its logo to open Adfonic's configuration window.
Adfonic's configuration window includes 4 tabs: Integration, Tracking link, Data enrichment and Permissions. Click on the items below to read about the tabs setup.
For a detailed description of the Partner Configuration Window Header, click here.
The Integration Tab is divided into different sections as described below.
Adfonic connects with AppsFlyer via a unique Advertiser ID. If you don't already have it, you must obtain it from Adfonic to continue with the integration.
AppsFlyer can send automatic postbacks to Adfonic following user installs and re-engagements. Use this section to define the source of the users that allow sending these postbacks.
Select Only events attributed to this partner for events coming only from users attributed to Adfonic.
Tracking Link Tab
For all SRNs, such as Facebook, Apple Search Ads, Adwords, Snapchat etc. this tab is not functional, as they do not use external tracking links.
This tab is divided into different sections:
Tracking Link Parameters
In this section, select which parameters you want to add to the tracking link.
Adding parameters to the tracking link here enables you to later perform thorough drill-down analyses. Parameters that are already defined on the tracking link can be edited by adding them and their new values here.
- Campaign - add it to compare different campaigns running with Adfonic.
Tracking link parameter: c
- Adset - set ad set names to compare different ad sets within specific Adfonic campaigns.
Tracking link parameter: af_adset
- Ad Name - set ad set names to compare different creatives within specific ad sets within specific campaigns Adfonic.
Tracking link parameter: af_ad
- Site ID and Sub Site ID - set Site ID parameter to attribute installs to specific publishers. If many publishers exist, we advise on limiting the number of used site IDs and using the sub site ID parameter, to avoid exceeding the site ID limitations.
Tracking link parameters: af_siteid and af_sub_siteid
- Subscriber Parameters - use any of the 5 subscriber parameters to insert useful values. Note that these parameters get parsed and appear in the raw data report, which makes them very handy for performing data aggregation or filtering.
Tracking link parameters: af_sub1, af_sub2, af_sub3, af_sub4, af_sub5
Add any other parameter to the tracking link simply by typing it in a new parameter box. For more information about AppsFlyer's Tracking Link Structure and Parameters.
This slider allows you to set the maximum time from click to install. Only installs (first launches) that take place within the lookback window may be attributed to Adfonic.
Tracking link parameter: af_click_lookback
More details about the click lookback window here.
Click Tracking Link
This is the tracking link that contains all the setup information you have set for it. Send it to Adfonic to be activated when leads click on a corresponding ad.
Data Enrichment Tab
Cost integration is not available for Adfonic.
No permission configuration is available for Adfonic.