To configure a campaign with InMobi, follow the steps below:
1. Set Up Campaign
Once you have registered your app with AppsFlyer, you must set up a campaign on the dashboard.
To do this, click the app that you want to advertise or select Overview from the drop-down menu.
2. Configure Integrated Partner
Click Integrated Partners on the left side of the screen
3. Select InMobi
In the Integrated Partners page, select InMobi as the media source.
You can do this by either scrolling down the page to InMobi or entering InMobi in the search box.
4. Generate the Tracking URL
Click the InMobi logo to open the InMobi Configuration window.
5. Enter the name your campaign in the Campaign text field. This is optional.
Steps 6 and 7 are mandatory
6. Check the Enable box since InMobi's integration requires us to send a notification for every app launch.
7. Insert the gpm_id that you have received from InMobi.
8. Copy the tracking link and send to your InMobi account manager.
9. If you work with InMobi on impression tracking first press the Enable View-Through Attribution box and then set the time frame of the View-Through Attribution Lookback Window according to your agreement with InMobi.
10. Copy the View-Through tracking link and send to your InMobi account manager.
Configure In-App Events
1. Select either sending only InMobi attributed installs’ in-app events or All in app events.
10. Click +Click to add in app event mapping and map the events you want to send InMobi.
You should map each SDK Event and relate it to one of the pre-configured InMobi Event Tags.
Consult with your InMobi account manager about which in-app events to map and send them.
If the in-app event has a monetary value (i.e. a purchase event) it is recommended to check the Value box to send the value to InMobi.
11. Click Save & Close.
1. Open the Cost tab.
NOTE: For media sources supporting API, you must enter a campaign name in the C parameter on the tracking link to receive cost data. For more info for about our tracking link structure, please click here.
2. Check the Enable Cost check box.
3. Add the User Name and Password that you used to log in to InMobi's platform.
4. Add your InMobi Account ID (see below screenshot on how to retrieve it).
5. Add the Secret Key that you received from your InMobi Account Manager.
6. Press Save & Close.
1. To allow InMobi to see retention report press the Permissions tab and switch both the Grant Partner Access and the Rentention buttons from off to on.
2. Press Save & Close.
After completing the normal set up make sure that you also click on App Settings on the left side of the screen.
Then switch the attribution toggle from off to on.