To configure a campaign with Tapjoy, follow the steps below:
1. Set Up Campaign
Once you have registered your app with AppsFlyer, you must set up a campaign on the dashboard.
To do this, click the app that you want to advertise or select Overview from the drop-down menu.
2. Configure Integrated Partners
Click Integrated Partners on the left side of the screen
3. Select Tapjoy
In the Integrated Partners page, select Tapjoy as the partner.
You can do this by either scrolling down the page to Tapjoy or entering Tapjoy in the search box.
4. Generate the Tracking URL
Click the Tapjoy logo to open the Tapjoy Configuration window.
NOTE: Agencies should ask their client to select Enable on their account and save the Tapjoy App ID from the agency account.
5. Enter the name of your campaign in the Campaign text field. This is optional.
6. Set the time frame of the Click Attribution Lookback Window according to your agreement with Tapjoy.
7. Enter the app_id as you have received it from your Tapjoy Account Manager.
8. Check the Enable box since Tapjoy’s integration requires us to send a notification for every app launch.
9. Copy the tracking link and send to your Tapjoy’s account manager.
10. If you work with Tapjoy on impression tracking first press the Enable View-Through Attribution box and then set the time frame of the View-Through Attribution Lookback Window according to your agreement with Tapjoy.
11. Copy the View-Through tracking link and send to your Tapjoy account manager.
Configure In-App Events
1. Choose either sending only Tapjoy attributed installs’ in-app events or All in app events.
2. Click +Click to add in app event mapping and map the events you want to send Tapjoy.
3. Click Save & Close.