This document addresses the differences between an Agency Account and an AdNetwork Integration, detailing the advantages of each.
AppsFlyer Agency Solution enables you to manage all your advertiser's performance under one universal dashboard!
Agency Account Key Features:
- Access to real time analytics, once our SDK is embedded within the app.
- Access to all data, including in-app events, generated by the agency.
- Self-serve dashboard for generating AppsFlyer’s tracking links which enable the agency to work with 1500+ different AdNetworks.
Click this link to learn more about how to set an Agency Account.
Integrating with AppsFlyer as an AdNetwork enables you to receive information via postbacks.
- As AppsFlyer's integrated partner, you receive an AdNetwork login which holds install and postback information.
NOTE: As an integrated AdNetwork, you do not have access to any in-app event information unless approved by the advertiser (a secondary integration is required).
- As an AppsFlyer's integrated partner, your name and logo is presented in AppsFlyer's website.
In order to proceed, provide your Click URL, Postback URL and company logo (a 200x50 transparent PNG).