API requests are now throttled with the following throttling policy:
Aggregated Performance Reports
- Every API request is limited to one request every 10 minutes
- Every API request that queries data for more than 2 days is limited to 24 requests per day per application and to 120 requests per day per account
- Aggregated data queries can span from the first SDK integration to the present moment
All raw reports can be queried up to 90 days retrospectively.
Install & Uninstall Reports
- API requests is limited to 24 requests per day per application
- Data can be queried for up to 60 days at a time out of the last 90 days
- The quota limit is 120 requests per day per account
- API requests is limited to 12 requests per day per application
- Data can be queried for up to 31 days at a time out of the last 90 days
- The quota limit is 60 requests per day per account
- More details here
Report Size Limit
All reports are limited to maximum 200K rows.
If there is more than this amount, an error message is displayed informing you that Aggregated Reports are limited to 200K rows.
Alternatively, you can perform any of the following:
- Divide your date range to several narrower time periods.
- Use an API call with date parameter to retrieve rows in a specific time frame (day and hour). For more information, click here.
- Contact support@appsFlyer.com if you have any queries.
- For all reports, an API unique request is identified by the application ID, report type and time range.
- We recommend to whitelist AppsFlyer's IPs in your internal networks / platforms to successfully receive the Push API calls from AppsFlyer.
Visit the following link for the updated list of IPs.