AppsFlyer's data can be transferred to back office servers via various APIs. Pull and Push APIs are the most commonly used data transfer APIs. To ensure high quality of service for AppsFlyer's API users and prevent abuse of the service, AppsFlyer has installed its API throttling policy.
This article details this policy for 3 groups of data:
- Aggregated reports via pull API
- Raw data reports via pull API
- Push API (real-time raw data)
1. Aggregated Reports via Pull API
AppsFlyer aggregated performance reports can be manually downloaded via the Export data page by all account tiers. Similarly, aggregated performance reports via pull API are also available to all account tiers.
Aggregated performance reports via pull API requests are throttled with the following rules:
- Every API request is limited to one request every 10 minutes
- Every API request, that queries data for more than 2 days, is limited to 24 requests per day per application and to 120 requests per day per account
- Aggregated data queries are unlimited in time, i.e. may span from the first SDK integration to the present moment
2. Raw Data Reports via Pull API
Raw data, either via the Export data page or via pull API is an AppsFlyer's Premium feature, which may only be available for the higher package tiers.
Raw data reports include user-level data of non-organic installs, in-app events and uninstalls. The higher level tiers can also access organic raw data reports.
Before you implement raw data pulling verify it is available for your package tier:
1. Go to the Export data page and try to download the Installations or In-App Events raw data reports for the last 7 days.
2. If the download succeeds you should be able to pull raw data via pull API.
3. Otherwise, please contact AppsFlyer's support to upgrade your package to include raw data access.
The maximum number of raw data API calls starts from 10 API calls per day per app, and increases when upgrading to higher package tiers.
Install & Uninstall Reports
- Data can be queried for up to 60 days at a time out of the last 90 days
- The quota limit is 120 requests per day per account
- Data can be queried for up to 31 days at a time out of the last 90 days
- The quota limit is 60 requests per day per account
- More details here
Enterprise package accounts can query raw install and in-app events data out of the last 180 days.
3. Push API
Push API sends real-time install and in-app events raw data, both organic or non-organic information. Push API is an AppsFlyer's Premium feature, which is only available for the higher package tiers.
We recommend to whitelist AppsFlyer's IPs in your back office servers to successfully receive the Push API calls from AppsFlyer.
Visit the following link for the updated list of IPs.
Report Size Limit
All reports are limited to maximum 200K rows.
When attempting to download reports containing more than this amount of rows, an error message is displayed informing that Reports are limited to 200K rows.
If this occurs, you can perform any of the following: