Data can be transferred to your systems using APIs, Data Locker and downloadable files. To maintain a high quality of service for on-demand data, and to prevent abuse a throttling policy is employed. This policy applies to:
- Pull API
- Master API
- Export data
Agencies: From a throttling perspective, it makes no difference who actually pulls the report - agency or advertiser. In both cases, the pull event reduces the app/account quota.
Performance report queries access window is unlimited. This means you can query performance data from the first event received by AppsFlyer up to the current date.
|Data delivery tool||Throttling policy|
|Export data||No limitation|
|Master API||No limitation|
Raw data reports
Raw data reports access is limited to the last 90 days (see table below). We recommend that you periodically pull the data to store it in your databases.
|Data delivery tool||Report types||Access window||Throttling policy per day|
||Up to 60 days out of the previous 90 days||
Up to 31 days out of the previous 90 days
When an agency pulls a report
Availability of Raw Data in the account
Raw Data is an AppsFlyer premium feature. If you require raw data and it is not available in your account, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Access to raw data is limited as follows:
- Admin: always has access.
- Team member: (default) access is enabled. The Admin can disable raw data access.
To verify if Raw Data is available:
- Go to Reports > Export Data.
The Export Data window opens.
- If Raw Data is available, the Raw Data section displays as shown in the preceding figure. Where not available, the Retargeting Reports section shows.
Report size limit
- Reports are limited to a maximum of 200K rows.
- If you request a report that exceeds this, a message displays informing you that Reports are limited to 200K rows. To overcome the limitation:
- Divide date range into several narrower date periods. Query each range separately.
- Use a Pull API call, using date parameters to retrieve rows with a specific time frame of both data and hour. For more information, click here.