At a glance: A quota (rate limitation) mechanism limits the number of reports that can be generated per day by both Pull API and the data export pages.
Rate limits for reports
The quota limits the number of reports that can be generated per day per report type. The quota varies according to your subscription plan.
- Agencies: Pull API reports generated by agencies are counted as part of the advertiser quota for Pull API reports. If you often reach the quota limit, contact your Account Executive. For reports from the export data page, agencies and advertisers have separate quotas.
- Ad networks: Reports generated by ad networks aren't counted as part of the advertiser quota.
- Day: Quotas are per calendar day starting at 00:00 UTC
Related reading: Data availability windows
Aggregated and analytics reports
|Data delivery tool||Quota|
|Pull API aggregate||
|Aggregated export data page||Unlimited|
|Cohort API||60 calls per minute per account|
|SKAN aggregate reports||10 calls per minute per account|
- A separate quota applies to each reporting tool, being Pull API and the raw data export page.
- For Pull API, reports generated by agencies are counted as part of the advertiser quota. For reports from the export data page, agencies and advertisers have separate quotas.
- API pull quotas are applied per:
- For advertisers, the quotas depend on your AppsFlyer subscription. Note: The quotas also apply to reports that require a premium subscription.
- Agency-generated reports may count against the advertiser quota.
- Ad network daily quotas are as indicated in the table that follows.
For ease of understanding, see the FAQ that follows the tables.
Ad network raw data daily quota
(each report type has a separate quota)
|App-level quota||Account-level quota|
- Q: For a given app, can I generate 24 organic install reports using Pull API and another 24 reports using the raw data export page?
A: Yes. The quota per reporting tool is separate.
- Q: For a given app, using the raw data export page can I generate 24 organic install reports, 24 non-organic install reports, and 24 retargeting conversion reports?
A: Yes. The quota per report type is separate.
- Q: I have 25 apps in my account. Can I generate 10 organic install reports for each app?
A: No. This results in a total of 250 reports which exceeds the account-level quota of 120.