As of late May 2018 AppsFlyer's integrated partners user interface and accompanying documentation are being gradually updated. For details about the new user interface please visit the Integrated Partners Setup guide.
This article is intended for customers who would like to send attribution data to Convertro.
Follow the instructions below to set up the integration:
1. Go to Integrated Partners and search for Convertro
2. On the Convertro configuration page, enable the integration parameter
3. Insert the parameters you received from Convertro
4. Click Save & Close
Once this configuration is saved, AppsFlyer begins sending the following data to Convertro for every organic and non-organic install
- Converto Parameters
- Device ID for Android and iOS
- Media Source
- Campaign name
- Click Time
- User IP
- User Agent
- Customer User ID (optional, if configured)
According to Facebook's T&C, we cannot share user level data with any 3rd party. As a result, all Facebook and Twitter installs will be sent to Convertro as organic.
How to Get the "Client Name, Page URL & Site ID" From the Convertro Platform
You can find the Client Name, Page URL and Site ID by logging into the Convertro dashboard: