Swrve is a mobile marketing platform that drives the retention, engagement and revenue delivered via the mobile app. Everything in Swrve is designed to support active revenue generation through a variety of channels including:
- Dynamic optimization and testing of core app content
- In-app and push notification campaigns
Alongside AppsFlyer, Swrve provides a complete lifecycle solution for maximizing the ROI on development and acquisition spend, and delivers outstanding user experiences throughout the mobile app journey. That includes customizing user experience based on acquisition source shared between the two platforms, meaning users can be served content specific to their user journey from the moment they open the app from the first time.
The integration is simple, and works by notifying Swrve of installs to their API using their REST API. To do so, you will need to set up a server postback in your AppsFlyer account for each one of your mobile apps.
Integrating Swrve and Appsflyer
Setting up a postback which allows Swrve to track LTV and user behavior for different acquisition sources:
Step 1: After initializing Swrve, set your user’s ID (before any call to the AppsFlyer SDK) with the following:
NSString* swrve_user_id = [[Swrve sharedInstanceWithAppID:appId apiKey:apiKey] userID];
[[AppsFlyerTracker sharedTracker].customerUserID = swrve_user_id];
Step 2: Set a postback in your AppsFlyer dashboard by performing the following actions:
1. Go to Integrated Partners and search for Swrve
2. Click on the Swrve icon to open the Swrve Configuration window
3. On the Swrve configuration page, enable the integration parameter
4. Insert the API key you received from Swrve
5. Insert the APP_ID parameter you received from Swrve
6. European advertisers can select EU in order to comply with European information regulations (AppsFlyer data is sent to Swrve's European servers)
7. Click Save & Close
Once saved, AppsFlyer begins sending the following data to Swrve for every organic and non-organic install:
- customer_user_id as set in the SDK
- Media Source
- Campaign Name
According to Facebook's T&Cs, we cannot share user level data with any 3rd party. As a result, all Facebook and Twitter installs are sent to Swrve as organic.
Swrve Reporting with AppsFlyer Data
After you have server postbacks set up to send attribution information from AppsFlyer to Swrve, you can view acquisition data in the Swrve platform and utilize the full range of Swrve targeting and testing functionalities.
The main dashboard page for your app includes all of your app's vital information at a glance. From this page, you can continue to utilize the testing, targeting and reporting features by selecting the relevant tabs in the main navigation bar.