NOTE: For details of the most updated testing instructions, click here.
Non-Organic Install Test After Submitting to iTunes Store:
- Use an iOS device that does not have your app installed. If the app is already installed, uninstall the application first and clean the device ID from our system by clicking here
- Generate a test tracking link using Custom Tracking Link Configuration, for instructions on how to set this up, click here.
- Send the tracking link to your device via e-mail and open it using phone browser.
- Once redirect to the iTunes store install application from the store.
- Check your app dashboard. You should see one installation conversion under “test” media-source.
Post Download Event (In-App Event):
1. Trigger in-app event(s) from the device used above.
2. Check your AppsFlyer dashboard. You should see the event name(s) in the Aggregated Performance Report.