1. Create your campaign:
- Click on Display Network only
- Select Install your mobile App
- Select the mobile app you want people to download
- Set any additional parameters, as required to run your campaign
Add the Tracking Link to the Tracking Template
- Go to your AppsFlyer account and select Settings >> Integrated Partners >> AdWords
- Copy the Tracking Link into the Tracking Template field under Campaign URL Options in your Google AdWords account.
NOTE: This is at campaign level and NOT ad level!
- Click Save and continue to open the Create an Ad Group window
2. Create an Ad Group
- Complete the additional parameters, as required.
- Click Save and continue.
3. Create your Ad
If not automatically set, set your iTunes application link as your Final URL
NOTE: As an option, you can add the Tracking Link to the Tracking Template field. (This is at Ad Level).
4. Create Conversion
NOTE: If you have an iOS (First Open) conversion already set for other channels, you can skip this phase.
- From the toolbar on the Google AdWords main page go to Tools >> Conversions
- Click + Conversion
- Select App as the source of conversion you want to track
- In the App conversions, select iOS and then select App installs (first open)
- Click Continue
5. Setting the Postback URL
- From your AppsFlyer account go to Settings >> Configure Media Sources >> Google AdWords
- Copy the postback URL and paste it to your Google AdWords Account.
- Click Done
- Take the Conversion ID and Label and copy it from your Google AdWords account:
- Paste Conversion ID and Label to your AppsFlyer account:
- Click Save & Close