NOTE: For this to work, you must first follow the steps in the Reporting Deeplinks for Re-Targeting Attribution (Optional) section of the Android SDK Integration Guide.
- Sign in to your AdWords account at https://adwords.google.com.
- On the Campaigns tab, click + Campaign >> Display Network only.
- Select Engage with your Mobile app
- Add all the required values at the campaign and ad level
- Create your ads. You must enter a text description for your ad.
- Go to your AppsFlyer dashboard and click Integration Partners and either scrool down and select Google AdWords (not Google AdWords Remarketing) or search for it in the text field.
Select Re-Targeting Campaign.
The window changes and appears as follows.
NOTE: The re-targeting campaign opens the deeplink window. Selecting this option imports the scheme defined in the OneLink. In this example the scheme name is rovio.
If you are not using OneLink, you must define OneLink/Deeplink and set the scheme manually (if you have not configured OneLink).
For more information on Setting-up OneLink/Deeplink, click here.
- Copy the Re-Targeting Tracking Link that appears at the bottom of the screen. (There is NO need to click Save & Close).
- Paste the link into your campaign configuration (Direct link field) in Google AdWords.
- Click Review and Finish.