If you want to further measure the success of your Mobile App Install campaigns in Google, you can send in-app events to your Google AdWords account from your AppsFlyer account.
To send in-app events to Google AdWords, follow these steps:
Create a Conversion
1. Login into your Google AdWords Dashboard and create a new conversion.
- From the toolbar on the GoogleAdWords main page go to Tools >> Conversions
- Click +Conversion
2. Select App as the source of conversion you want to track
3. In the App conversions, select Android and then select In-app Actions
4. Click Continue
5. Complete the fields, as requested, including name and value etc..
6. Click Save and continue
Set-Up Your Tracking Method
7. Select Set up a Server-to-Server conversion feed from an app analytics package to AdWords.
8. Copy the Conversion label and ID to your AppsFlyer account.
9. Login into you AppsFlyer Dashboard, select the relevant application and click on the left top side on the Integrated Partners Configuration.
10. Search for Google AdWords, click on it and click on the In-App Events upper tab:
11. Select an option from the dropdown list. We highly advise selecting the "All in-app events" option, as this is mandatory for migrating to Adwords' new integration setup. Otherwise it's possible to select "Off" in order to avoid sending any in app events.
12. Enter the Conversion ID from the details you saved earlier.
13. Select Click to add in app event mapping
14. On the left side in the SDK Event select the event you want to send to Google AdWords.
15. In the Google AdWords label field, enter the Label you saved earlier.
16. Click Save & Close