To configure a campaign with Mobvista, follow the steps below:
1. Set Up Campaign
Once you have registered your app with AppsFlyer, you must set up a campaign on the dashboard.
To do this, click the app that you want to advertise or select Overview from the drop-down menu.
2. Configure Integrated Partner
Click Integrated Partners on the left side of the screen
3. Select Mobvista
In the Integrated Partners page, select Mobvista as the media source.
You can do this by either scrolling down the page to Mobvista or entering Mobvista in the search box.
4. Generate the Tracking URL
Click the Mobvista logo to open the Mobvista Configuration window.
5. Enter the name of your campaign in the Campaign text field. This is optional.
6. Fill out the mobvista_campuuid field with the info you received from your Mobvista Account Manger.
7. Copy the tracking link and send to your Mobvista account manager.
Configure In-App Events
1. Select sending only Mobvista attributed installs’ in-app events.
2. Fill in the mobvista_campuuid field with the info you received from your Mobvista Account Manager.
3. Click +Click to add in app event mapping and map the events you want to send Mobvista.
4. Click Save & Close.