To configure a campaign with NativeX, follow the steps below:
1. Set Up Campaign
Once you have registered your app with AppsFlyer, you must set up a campaign on the dashboard.
To do this, click the app that you want to advertise or select Overview from the drop-down menu.
2. Configure Integrated Partner
Click Integrated Partners on the left side of the screen
3. Select NativeX
In the Integrated Parnters page, select NativeX as the media source.
You can do this by either scrolling down the page to NativeX or entering NativeX in the search box.
4. Generate the Tracking URL
Click the NativeX logo to open the NativeX Configuration window.
5. Enter the name of your campaign in the Campaign text field. This is optional.
6. Fill out the w3i_app_id field with the info you received from your NativeX Account Manger.
7. Copy the tracking link and send it to your NativeX account manager.
Configure In-App Events
1. Select sending only NativeX attributed installs’ in-app events.
2. Click +Click to add in app event mapping and map the events you want to send NativeX.
3. Click Save & Close.