To configure a campaign with Tyroo, follow the steps below:
Setting Up a Campaign
Once you have registered your app with AppsFlyer, you must set up a campaign on the dashboard.
To do this, click the app that you want to advertise or select Overview from the drop-down menu.
Configuring Integrated Partner
Click Integrated Partners on the left side of the screen
In the Integrated Partners page, select Tyroo as the media source.
You can do this by either scrolling down the page to Tyroo or entering Tyroo in the search box.
Generating the Tracking URL
Click the Tyroo logo to open the Tyroo Configuration window.
5. Enter the name your campaign in the Campaign text field. This is optional.
6. Enter the actionkey that is provided to you by Tyroo.
7. Select Enable to send all installs.
This can only be performed by the Advertiser and not the Agency.
8. Copy the tracking link and send it to your Tyroo account manager.
9. Click Save & Close.
Configuring In-App Events
1. Select either sending only Tyroo attributed installs’ in-app events or All in app events.
2. Click +Click to add in app event mapping and map the events you want to send Tyroo.
Pick a specific event in the Sdk Event drop down and check the Send Value check box to send Tyroo.com the monetary value of the in-app event.
3. Click Save & Close.
After completing the normal set up make sure that you also click on App Settings on the left side of the screen.
Then switch the attribution toggle from off to on.