To configure a campaign with Opera Response, follow the steps below:
1. Set Up Campaign
Once you have registered your app with AppsFlyer, you must set up a campaign on the dashboard.
To do this, click the app that you want to advertise or select Overview from the drop-down menu.
2. Configure Integrated Partner
Click Integrated Partners on the left side of the screen
3. Select Opera Response
In the Integrated Partners page, select Opera Response as the media source.
You can do this by either scrolling down the page to Opera Response or entering Opera Response in the search box.
4. Generate the Tracking URL
Click the Opera Response logo to open the Opera Response Configuration window.
5. Enter the name your campaign in the Campaign text field. This is optional.
6. Copy the tracking link and send to your Opera Response account manager.
Configure In-App Events
1. Select either sending only Opera Response attributed installs’ in-app events or All in app events.
2. Click +Click to add in app event mapping and map the events you want to send Opera Response.
3. Click Save & Close.