To configure a campaign with RationalHeads, follow the steps below:
1. Set Up Campaign
Once you have registered your app with AppsFlyer, you must set up a campaign in the dashboard.
To do this, click the app that you want to advertise or select Overview from the drop-down menu.
2. Configure Integrated Partner
Click Integrated Partners on the left side of the screen
3. Select RationalHeads
In the Integrated Partners page, select RationalHeads as the media source.
You can do this by either scrolling down the page to RationalHeads or entering RationalHeads in the search box.
4. Generate the Tracking URL
Click the RationalHeads logo to open the RationalHeads Configuration window.
5. Enter the name of your campaign in the Campaign text field. This is optional.
6. Enter the part_id that you have received from your RationalHeads account manager in the text field.
7. Copy the tracking link and send it to your RationalHeads account manager.
Configure In App Events
1. Select sending only RationalHeads attributed installs’ in-app events.
2. Click +Click to add in app event mapping and map the events you want to send RationalHeads.
3. Click Save & Close.