To configure a campaign with ClickZoot, follow the steps below:
1. Set Up Campaign
Once you have registered your app with AppsFlyer, you must set up a campaign on the dashboard.
To do this, click the app that you want to advertise or select Overview from the drop-down menu.
2. Configure Integrated Partner
Click Integrated Partners on the left side of the screen
3. Select ClickZoot
In the Integrated Partners page, select ClickZoot as the media source.
You can do this by either scrolling down the page to ClickZoot or entering in the search box.
4. Generate the Tracking URL
Click the ClickZoot logo to open the ClickZoot Configuration window.
5. Enter the name of your campaign in the Campaign text field. This is optional.
6. Enter the offer_id that you have received from your ClickZoot account manager in the text field.
7. Copy the tracking link and send it to your ClickZoot account manager.
Configure In-App Events
1. Choose sending only ClickZoot attributed installs’ in-app events.
2. Click +Click to add in app event mapping and map the events you want to send ClickZoot.
3. Enter the offer_id that you have received from your ClickZoot account manager in the text field.
4. Click Save & Close.