To configure a campaign with RevMob, follow the steps below:
1. Set Up Campaign
Once you have registered your app with AppsFlyer, you must set up a campaign in the dashboard.
To do this, click the app that you want to advertise or select Overview from the drop-down menu.
2. Configure Integrated Partners
Click Integrated Partners on the left side of the screen
3. Select RevMob
In the Integrated Partners page, select RevMob as the media source.
You can do this by either scrolling down the page to RevMob or entering RevMob in the search box.
4. Generate the Tracking URL
Click the RevMob logo to open the RevMob Configuration window.
5. Enter the name your campaign in the Campaign text field. This is optional.
6. Copy the tracking link and send to your RevMob account manager.
Configure In-App Events
1. Choose sending only RevMob attributed installs’ in-app events.
2. Click +Click to add in app event mapping and map the events you want to send RevMob.
3. Click Save & Close.