To configure a campaign with Mozoo, follow the steps below:
1. Set Up Campaign
Once you have registered your app with AppsFlyer, you must set up a campaign in the dashboard.
To do this, click the app that you want to advertise or select Overview from the drop-down menu.
2. Configure Integrated Partner
Click Integrated Partners on the left side of the screen
3. Select Mozoo
In the Integrated Partners page, select Mozoo as the media source.
You can do this by either scrolling down the page to Mozoo or entering Mozoo in the search box.
4. Generate the Tracking URL
Click the Mozoo logo to open the Mozoo Configuration window.
5. Enter the name of your campaign in the Campaign text field. This is optional.
6. Set the time frame of the Click Attribution Lookback Window according to your agreement with Mozoo.
7. Copy the tracking link and send to your Mozoo account manager.
8. If you work with Mozoo on impression tracking make sure the Enable View-Through Attribution box is checked and then set the time frame of the View-Through Attribution Lookback Window according to your agreement with Mozoo.
9. Copy the View-Through tracking link and send to your Mozoo account manager.
Configure In-App Events
1. Choose either only Mozoo attributed installs’ in-app events or all in-app events.
2. Click +Click to add in app event mapping and map the events you want to send Mozoo.
3. Click Save & Close.
You can grant permission for Mozoo to configure the tracking link for you and map your in-app events so that they can receive the data.
To allow Mozoo configuration and tracking link extraction, activate the Allow Integration Parameter Configuration toggle.
To allow Mozoo to map in-app events to their servers, activate the Allow In-App Events Configuration toggle.
To allow Mozoo to to see retention reports, activate the Retention toggle.