To configure a campaign with Appsfire MNG, follow the steps below:
1. Campaign Setup
Once you have registered your app with AppsFlyer, you must set up a campaign in the dashboard.
To do this, click the app that you want to advertise or select Overview from the drop-down menu.
2. Configure Integrated Partner
Click Integrated Partners on the left side of the screen
3. Select Appsfire MNG
In the Integrated Partners page, select Appsfire MNG as the media source.
You can do this by either scrolling down the page to Appsfire MNG or entering Appsfire MNG in the search box.
4. Generate the Tracking URL
Click the Appsfire MNG logo to open the Appsfire MNG Configuration window.
5. Enter the name of your campaign in the Campaign text field. This is optional.
6. Copy the tracking link and send to your Appsfire MNG account manager.
Configure In-App Events
1. Choose sending only Appsfire MNG attributed installs’ in-app events.
2. Click +Click to add in app event mapping and map the events you want to send Appsfire MNG.
3. Click Save & Close.