To configure a campaign with Adform, follow the steps below:
1. Set Up Campaign
Once you have registered your app with AppsFlyer, you must set up a campaign in the dashboard.
To do this, click the app that you want to advertise or select Overview from the drop-down menu.
2. Configure Integrated Partner
Click Integrated Partners on the left side of the screen
3. Select Adform
In the Integrated Partners page, select Adform as the media source.
You can do this by either scrolling down the page to Adform or entering Adform in the search box.
4. Generate the Tracking URL
Click the Adform logo to open the Adform Configuration window.
5. Enter the name of your campaign in the Campaign text field. This is optional.
6. Check the Enable box since Adform's integration requires us to send a notification for every app launch.
7. Grab the tracking and integrate it within your creatives on Adform.
Configure In-App Events
1. Choose either sending only Adform attributed installs’ in-app events or All in app events.
2. Complete in the Client_Tracking_ID field with the info you retrieved from your Adform dashboard.
3. Click +Click to add in app event mapping and map the events you want to send Adform.
4. Click Save & Close.