Advertisers can easily grant access permissions to agencies by following the steps below:
- Click Integrated Partners on the left menu of the dashboard.
- Enter the name or search for the agency that you want to grant access to.
- Click on the logo of the integrated partner that you have selected to open the configuration page.
- Click the Permissions Tab.
- Some integrated partners may act as both ad networks and agencies. In case you're working with the partner as an agency only disregard the Ad Network Permissions section and go straight to the Agency Permissions section.
Configuring the Agency Permissions Tab
- Agency Permissions - toggle ON this button to permit the agency to become partner of your app. This also enables the agency access to configure basic integration parameters of media sources the agency uses to get traffic to your app. This also allows the agency to see Facebook and Twitter promoted data (more details here).
- Retention Report Access - toggle this button to enable the agency access to the retention page and using the retention data created by the users brought by the agency. For more information on Agency Retention, click here.
- Allow access to aggregate organic data - allow agency to get organic aggregate data on top of their own aggregate traffic data.
- Allow to configure In-App Event postbacks - grant access to in-app events tab of media sources the agency uses.
- Events Sharing Permissions - select your preferred option here:
a) Only events attributed to this partner - send only events from agency's own brought traffic to the app
b) Events attributed to any partner or organic - send events from all sources of your traffic, including other media sources, agencies and organic users.
- Allow to send event revenue - when an in-app event is sent to a media source it contains all the event values, except for revenue. Toggle on this button to enable the agency to add the revenue data to the event postbacks, which may help with traffic optimization.
- SDK Event Name - select the in-app event (may also be server to server event) you allow the agency to send to other media sources from the list of your app's performed events. Click on the trash bin icon to remove this entry.
- Add event - add a new in-app event to the permitted events list, if needed.
- Click Save after any change.
There are still some limitations agencies face compared with advertiser accounts.
- In-App Events for Facebook and Twitter are not configurable from Agency accounts.
- A small number of ad networks (e.g. Tapjoy, IronSource) require advertisers to send all their users' (including from other sources) launch data. For details click here.