When an advertiser wants to start working with an agency there are 2 scenarios.
1. The agency is an integrated partner of AppsFlyer
2. The agency is not an integrated partner of AppsFlyer.
NOTE: When the agency is not integrated with AppsFlyer please reach out to your CSM in order to connect your app to the agency.
Agency Integrated with AppsFlyer
To start working with an agency the advertiser must grant the agency access:
1. Click Integrated Partners from the left sidebar
2. Enter the name or search for the integrated agency that you want to grant access to.
3. Click on the logo of the integrated partner that you have selected to open the configuration page.
4. Click the Permissions Tab
5. Select which permissions you want to grant the agency:
- Grant Access - assign app to agency and enable Integration Parameters configuration (also allowing the agency to see Facebook and Twitter promoted data).
- Allow In-App Events Configuration - grant access to in-app events and allow to select specific events to configure. You must select which events the agency can configure.
6. Click Save & Close
- Some integrated partners may act as both ad networks and agencies. In case you're working with the partner as an agency only disregard the "Integrated Partner Permissions" section.
- Google Re-Marketing does not support agency configuration.
- Send “All launches / Installs” networks (e.g. Tapjoy, IronSource etc.): the Enable checkbox is disabled for agencies.
- As opposed to advertisers agencies cannot map af_app_opened events. Therefore they do not exist as an option in the SDK event drop down boxes for agencies, as well as the "Map all in-app events" option.
For more information on Agency Retention, click here.