As of late May 2018 AppsFlyer's integrated partners user interface and accompanying documentation are being gradually updated. For details about the new user interface please visit the Integrated Partners Setup guide.
To configure a campaign with Matomy Agency for Facebook, follow the steps below:
1. Set Up Campaign
Once you have registered your app with AppsFlyer, you must set up a campaign in the dashboard.
To do this, click the app that you want to advertise or select Overview from the drop-down menu.
2. Configure Integrated Partner
Click Integrated Partners on the left side of the screen
3. Select Matomy
In the Integrated Partners page, select Matomy as the media source.
You can do this by either scrolling down the page to Matomy or entering Matomy in the search box.
4. Generate the Tracking URL
Click the Matomy logo to open the Matomy Configuration window.
5. Enter the name of your campaign in the Campaign text field. This is optional.
6. Enter the Facebook action_identifier parameter that is provided to you by Matomy and is required for completing the integration. Please refer to Matomy's support team and documentation in order to retrieve the parameter value and insert it here.
7. Copy the tracking link and send to your Matomy account manager.
Facebook In-App Events
1. To allow Matomy to receive data on Facebook in-app events click the Facebook In-App Events tab.
2. Enter the Facebook action_identifier parameter that is provided to you by Matomy (as done in the Integration Parameters tab).
3. Map the SDK Events you want to send to Matomy and enter the Value as provided to you by Matomy.
4. Click the Send Value check box if the in-app event has a monetary value that you wish to send to Matomy.
5. You can add as many SDK events as you want by clicking the +Click to add in-app event mapping.
6. Click Save & Close.
1. To allow Matomy to see retention report press the Permissions tab and switch both the Grant Partner Access and the Retention buttons from off to on.
2. Press Save & Close.