To configure a campaign with Datalift, follow the steps below:
1. Set Up Campaign
Once you have registered your app with AppsFlyer, you must set up up a campaign in the dashboard.
To do this, click the app that you want to advertise or select Overview from the drop-down menu.
2. Configure Integrated Partner
Click Intergrated Partners on the left side of the screen
3. Select Datalift
In the Integrated Partners page, select Datalift as the media source.
You can do this by either scrolling down the page to Datalift or entering Datalift in the search box.
4. Generate the Tracking URL
Click the Datalift logo to open the Datalift Configuration window.
5. Enter the name of your campaign in the Campaign text field. This is optional.
6. Set the time frame of the Click Attribution Lookback Window according to your agreement with Datalift.
7. Check the Enable box since Datalift's integration requires us to send a notification for every app launch.
8. Copy the tracking link and send to your Datalift account manager.
9. If you work with Datalift on impression tracking first press the Enable View-Through Attribution box and then set the time frame of the View-Through Attribution Lookback Window according to your agreement with Datalift.
10. Copy the View-Through tracking link and send to your Datalift account manager.
Configure In-App Events
1. Choose sending either only Datalift attributed installs’ in-app events or All in-app events.
2. Complete in the API_KEY field with the info you received from your Datalift Account Manager. This is Optional.
3. Click +Click to add in app event mapping and map the events you want to send Datalift.
4. Click Save & Close.