To configure a campaign with Mobio, follow the steps below:
1. Set Up Campaign
Once you have registered your app with AppsFlyer, you must set up a campaign on the dashboard.
To do this, click the app that you want to advertise or select Overview from the drop-down menu.
2. Configure Integrated Partner
Click Integrated Partners on the left side of the screen
3. Select Mobio
In the Integrated Partners page, select Mobio as the media source.
You can do this by either scrolling down the page to Mobio or entering Mobio in the search box.
4. Generate the Tracking URL
Click the Mobio logo to open the Mobio Configuration window.
5. Enter the name your campaign in the Campaign text field. This is optional.
6. Set the time frame of the Click Attribution Lookback Window according to your agreement with Mobio.
7. Copy the tracking link and send to your Mobio account manager.
Configure In-App Events
1. Choose sending only Mobio attributed installs’ in-app events.
2. Click +Click to add in app event mapping and map the events you want to send Mobio.
3. Click Save & Close.
1. To connect your app to Mobio's agency account and allow Mobio to see retention reports press the Permissions tab and switch both the Grant Partner Access and the Rentention buttons from off to on.
2. Press Save & Close.